- Meet Echo Dot – Amazon’s most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality – Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music – Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls including a mic off button.
The PiCar-V is an open source robot learning kit on Raspberry Pi. Equipped with a wide-angle USB webcam, it is powerful together with three whole new circuit boards with less but simpler wiring, some acrylic plates in a well-designed structure, and complete code suitable for almost all platforms to control the car. Python code is provided for the car, and you can also program and debug it with Dragit, a Snap-based graphical interface, by just simple dragging and dropping the code blocks for complex function. There are many ways to control the robot remotely: with the app on PC (works on any OS), you can control the car and the cam’s direction on the UI and view the image it takes in real time; or, with the related code, realize the same functions on a web browser, meaning it works with any mobile phones, tablets, etc.
Supply Input Voltage: 7V-12V (by 2 18650 batteries)
Dimensions: 270x170x110 mm
1 * Robot HATS
1 * PCA9685 PWM Driver
1 * TB6612 Motor Driver
1 * 2×18650 Battery Holder
2 * DC Gear Motor
3 * SunFounder SF0180 Servo
1 * 120° Wide-angle USB Camera
2 * Rear Wheel
2 * Front Wheel
1 * USB Wi-Fi Adapter
1 * Ribbon (30cm)
1 * Cross Screwdriver
1 * Cross Socket Wrench
1 * M2.5/M4 Small Wrench
1 * M2/M3 Small Wrench
Needed screws, nuts, and standoffs
- An open source robot learning kit on Raspberry Pi (not included).
- Wide-angle USB webcam to real-time image/video transmission.
- Python code: great for web development; Dragit: base on Snap!, fun and simple GUI programming.
- Remote control with the UI on PC or on a web browser (mobiles, tablets…)
- Well-designed structure, good-looking shape, and multiple functions all in one car.