ColdTi is the only system which stores recovery seeds in ultra-safe Titanium to prevent the loss of crypto funds. The ColdTi will protect and preserve any recovery seed for generations. Titanium (with a melting point of over 3000°F) isn’t susceptible to fire, flood or the crumbling ravages of time. ColdTi is neatly etched with 24 fields which will perfectly organize your recovery seed numbers as well as a larger field for an additional password. ColdTi ships with two titanium plates and two binding screws and was designed to accommodate up to two recovery seeds. ColdTi was proudly designed, produced, manufactured and assembled in the United States. Instructions: 1) Engrave seed words or numbers* in the appropriate ColdTi field using a punch kit or mechanical engraving tool (sold separately) 2) Securely enclose your recovery seed(s) by screwing both ColdTi plates together with engravings facing inwards. 3) Affix both tamper-proof numbered decals so they must be damaged to open the ColdTi. Record the serial number for reference. *For an added level of security (and a simplified engraving process) we suggest encoding your 12 or 24 word recovery seed using BIP39 numbers. Visit coldti.com for more details.
- ColdTi is the only system which stores recovery seeds in ultra-safe Titanium to prevent the loss of crypto funds
- Crafted from rust proof, industrial-strength Titanium with a melting point of over 3000°F
- Includes passphrase field – works in tandem with the BIP39 word list but compatible with any 12 or 24-word seed in any language, perfect for storing your private cryptocurrency information or for any instance one may need a private cold storage system
- Unbranded, nondescript and unassuming, ColdTi draws no extra attention to your personal encryption and even comes with uniquely labeled, holographic anti-tamper seals to notify you if someone opens the key prematurely
- Works with all hardware wallets including TREZOR, Ledger Nano S and KeepKey, Comes with a 2.5-3mm punch set.