Ledger Nano S Bitcoin Wallet Ethereum Crypto Altcoin Litecoin Ripple With MicroUSB Cable Lanyard 2 Pack
Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency hardware wallet Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer with USB and embeds a secure OLED display to double check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on
Ledger Nano S
Cryptocurrency hardware wallet
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer with USB and embeds a secure OLED display to double check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
When you own cryptocurrencies, you need to protect your confidential data and the access to your funds. With Ledger Nano S, secrets like private keys are never exposed and sensitive operations are isolated inside your hardware wallet within a stateoftheart Secure Element, locked by a PIN code. Transactions cannot get tampered with, they are physically verified on the embedded screen with a simple press of a button.
Our Unique Technology
We developed a distinctive operating system OS called BOLOS, which we integrate either to a secure chip for the Ledger wallet line, or to a Hardware Security Module , HSM, for various enterprise solutions. So far, Ledger has been the only player in the market to provide this technology.
Ledger Nano S is based on a dual chip architecture ST31, STM32, Certification level CC EAL5 Plus.
Ledger Nano S ensures only you can access your accounts by requiring a 4 digit PIN code each time it is plugged to your computer.
Your private keys are never held or known by Ledger or a third party: they are hard locked in the Secure Element. With Ledger Nano S, your wallet remains decentralized, you are your own bank.
Initialization or restoration of your configuration is fully done on the secure environment of the Ledger Nano S. Your cryptographic secrets are never exposed to the outside world.
- The most secure Bitcoin Wallet- Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
- Your hardware wallet confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code
- The Ledger Nano S allows use of companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications
- Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)